Creator (360° Photographer)
Want to partner with an emerging tech company and share your city with the world? Apply to be a Creator in Lawrence & Kansas City, Kansas with Threshold 360 today.
We’re activating photographers across the United States to serve our customers together and contribute to the world’s largest platform for 360° virtual tours. Creators are contractors who enjoy a flexible schedule while collaborating with our distributed team. As a Creator, you’ll capture 360° photos of hotels, venues, attractions, restaurants, and outdoor spaces. Your work results in the virtual tours we share with the world through our hospitality & tourism partners. We’re looking for start-up-minded and creative individuals to partner with us.
- 1099 Contract Position, part-time
- Paid by job or "shoot"
- Must reside within 60 miles of the city where the project is based
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to accept daytime bookings between 9 am - 5 pm local time
- Must have an iPhone 8 or newer model (no Android, sorry!)
- Must have a reliable means of transportation / be willing to travel up to 90 miles from time to time
- Photography experience (active freelancers are a plus)
- Wants to get involved in a start-up and grow with us
- Some 360° photography experience
- Customer service, project management, or hospitality experience
Other things we love:
- High energy self-starter
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Ability to resolve conflict and talk to anyone
- Professional and likable
As a Threshold 360 Creator, you’ll enjoy:
- Best-in-class training with experts in the field
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- Support from a full-time dedicated field operations team
- Meeting local businesses and capturing 360° photos
- Helping people make more informed travel decisions
Creators are paid per job or what we call “locations.” The number of locations/bookings per week varies based on seasonality, customer requests, and Creator availability. The average Creator on an active project earns between $35 - $60 per hour when capturing. Travel distance, parking, tolls, and other fees are factored in.
••VIDEO QUESTIONNAIRE REQUIRED••
Once you click Submit Application, you will be sent an invite to Spark Hire. Candidates must submit a video answering 3 questions in order to be considered. This should only take a few minutes and could be completed through a mobile device. Don't overthink it - we just want to get to know you :)